The National Cheng Kung University, Institute of Archaeology, is advertising a position for Assistant Professor in Ecological Archaeology and Archaeometry. Please see below and the attached PDF here for more details:
Qualification: Assistant Professor (and above) or with a PhD in Archaeology or related discipline.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- List of all your publications.
- PhD diploma and transcript. (A foreign degree must be authenticated by Taiwan Ministry of Education, and an authentication document must be produced by the Taiwan Representative Office of the country/nation where the degree is issued (e.g. if the PhD is attained from an university in the UK, you can authenticate your diploma through the British Office Taipei – Please, check the specific procedure with the Taiwan Representative Office near you as this procedure might be time consuming)
- Certificate of employment (if applicable). (If you have a teacher certificate issued by Taiwan Ministry of Education, please provide the copy)
- One representative publication published in the last 5 years (unpublished PhD dissertation qualified as a representative work).
- Reference publications published within the last 7 years.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- 2 proposed course syllabus. (fill in the prescribed format)
- Statement regarding future academic research. ※ Please provide 1 hard copy and 1 soft copy of the listed above. Item 7 "3 Letters of Recommendation", the recommender could mail to us directly, or email to our official mailbox: email@example.com.
Deadline: 17 Mar. 2022. (Determined by the date on the postmark)
Telephone: +886-6-2757575 ext. 52550 (Institute of Archaeology)
Address: No.1, University Road, Tainan City 701, Taiwan (R.O.C) NCKU Institute of Archaeology. (Please mark “Position Application”)
1. The starting date for this position is August 1st, 2022.
2. After reviewed by the committee, the institute will inform you of the time of the interview.