The Stanford Archaeology Center announces a postdoctoral position for an archaeobotanist with experience in analyses of micro- and/or macro-remains (phytolith, starch granules, and seeds) and lab management. The research area is open, but priority will be given to someone working on East Asian materials. The candidate is also expected to teach one course per year in archaeobotany, assist with regular management of the lab, help with teaching archaeobotanical methods in other courses as needed, and engage with faculty and graduate students at the Center. The faculty sponsor of this postdoc will be Prof. Li Liu.
All applications must include the following:
- A brief cover letter
- A current curriculum vitae
- A statement of proposed research
- A dissertation abstract or summary
- An undergraduate/graduate course proposal, inclusive of syllabus
- A conference proposal
- A writing sample (dissertation chapter or other paper)
- Three letters of recommendation should be submitted through the job listing at Academic Jobs Online.
Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.